Property insurance provides you with economic protection against a variety of possible risks, including:
- fire, gas or steam explosions;
- unpredictable natural disasters;
- accidents in water supply, heating, sewerage or automatic fire extinguishing systems;
- theft, burglary and robbery;
- illegal actions by third parties.
In addition to these risks, we also provide protection for your civil liability related to possible damage to the property of your neighbors. This will help to prevent disputes and avoid unnecessary costs.